Things I Can't Live Without

Elena
I couldn’t live without…
Medical Research: It’s really important this kind of investigation for improve our heath now and in the future and obtain a better quality of life making new medicines.
Transports: Subway, cars, planes…They are absolutely necessary for people to travel around the world and get on time to their meetings or jobs.
Elevator: For me it’s very useful when you fell so tired during the day and don’t want to waste your time going upstairs. Also it’s so good when you want to go up a heavy purchase.
Washing machine: In a word: amazing. Think about cleaning your towels, sheets or pants yourself, I don’t want to imagine that. Only in 35 minutes you get your clothes ready.
Dishwasher: I love it! I hate washing plates with my hands and this electrical appliance it’s so quickly and leave it all so clean and brilliant.
Radio: Differents programmes, interviews and good music...What can I say? Probably you´ll never get bored if you have a radio at home.
Mobile phone: Nowadays it’s essential to have one if you have a problem like an accident or whatever and of course just to get in touch with people you like. Also you can enjoy the newest applications.
Cinema: One of the best places to have fun watching a good movie and with 3D technology it’s like if you were inside!
Internet: Email, youtube, free music and movies... It’s the right place to find everything you really want and chat with all your friends.

Maria Jose
First of all, I have to say that all devices with which we live are really important and without only one of them our lifestyle would be completely different. I cannot imagine my house without refrigerator or heating.
It is very difficult to choose which Technology is the more important, so I will speak only about two examples of technology which have completely revolutionized our way of life in the last years. I mean Internet and cellular phones.
Internet is essential not only in our work life but also in our private life. Even though Internet joined working life not very long time, nowadays no company can survive without a website and an e-mail. I wonder how it was possible working without internet only 20 years ago…  Also internet is an essential part of our private life. Today everybody has a computer at home because we cannot conceive studying without internet or going walking to our bank to make a wire transfer. Even in the development of our social relationships Internet has modified our behaviour because today everybody uses messengers to communicate with friends or chats to meet new people all around the world. Buying in Internet is more and more used and any kind of information we need is accessible searching on Google. Life is easier now thanks to internet.
Telecommunications world has changed our lives too. We cannot conceive our life without our cell phones. Those wonderful cellular phones which are more than a phone. Today with our cell phone we can do more than do or receive a call. We usually listen to music, take pictures, take notes and store information, music and videos, sometimes we watch TV or listen to radio, and every day we search in Google, send messages with different applications and send and receive mails with attachements.
I wonder how upcoming mobile phones will be.

David
I can´t live without Sports
            The first time I played football was when I was nine years old. This was at school. Before that I was always running and riding my bicycle with my friends. Then I played football all over my school years. Later, when I begun my studies at the university I met a friend of mine and we begun to practice running every weekend. At the same time, my group of friends of the university used to spend a couple of weekends per course to go outside to disconnect from the university stress. We took the opportunity to do rafting, to ride horses, to ski, etc. A few years ago, my friend and I begun to participate in popular races in Madrid, First, we made 10 km, then half marathon, and, who knows what will be our next challenge… Our experiences were incredible with all the people around us: no competitive spirit, comradeship, good feelings… I think a life practicing sports is much more than a life!

--List of ten things I can´t live without—
  1. Refrigerator
  2. Cell phone
  3. Computer
  4. Internet
  5. Car
  6. Radio
  7. E-mail
  8. Stove
  9. Washing machine
  10. Microwave oven

And don´t forget the POWER SUPPLY for all of them!

Jose D.
TEN THINGS THAT I NEED

Refrigerator: I think this is the most important appliance because It save the food and maintain in a good state.
Oven: It is very necessary to make the food
Washer: I need it to keep clean my clothes
Computer: It is very useful for me because I use it to find a job, to work, to play videogames and I download movies or series.
Mobile phone: I use it to comunicate with my family and my friends, I also use it to find a job.
Media Player: It is a hard disk portable, When I download movies or series I copy them in the Media Player and I can see them in my TV
TV: I don´t see the public o private programmes except the soccer or basketball matches because I prefer see my movies or series
Stereo: Although I listen music in my computer or in my mobile phone, I relax in my room listenig to music and reading a book or a comic
Iron: I don´t iron very often, but I think it´s important that the clothes seem arranged
Dishwasher: It is vey comfortable, but I think that is not very necessary because You can wash the dishes manually.

Mario
1. Fridge 2. Wash machine 3. Computer 4. Television 5. Microwave 6. Dish washer 7. Dryer  8.Oven 9. Vacuum cleaner 10. Iron
Share This:    Twitter  Google+

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Alicia Vazquez 2018. Powered by Blogger.